- This event has passed.
Isodate & WeWork Present: Lunchtime Speed Networking!
October 5, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
Networking – is there anything more important, but so desperately in need of ‘modernisation’? Cold outreach, unanswered LinkedIn connections, and numerous missed opportunities…there’s got to be a better way of doing it.
Well, we agree, and are here to help with this exciting virtual networking event, exclusive for WeWork members.
Using Isodate’s (a startup currently within the WeWork ecosystem) unique platform, members will be able to enjoy a number of exciting 4-5 minute video speed meetings with fellow coworkers and entrepreneurs! Exchange stories, come with an ask (or a offer), and really start to make the most of the co-working concept… and all without having to move from your laptop/mobile device! Just pick your device, a comfortable spot, and off you go …no awkward/unnecessary app downloads!
Wednesday 5th October
Time and Events:
Who’s it for:
WeWork members who’d like to get to know each other better (your perfect coder, marketer, or even VC could be just a desk or floor away!)
What do I need:
-An internet connection
– Your device of choice (we recommend a computer/laptop with Chrome for best experiences)
– A smile and an eagerness to try something unique and fun
How do I participate:
1) Reserve your ticket here. Instructions will be available straight away for you to create an account on our platform. Please check under ‘More Information’. We will also send you a link a few days before the event.
2) Click on the link and create your profile before the event begins.
3) Join the event by entering your unique entry code (sent on the day) up to 15 minutes before the specified time of the event.
4) You will meet a variety of people for4-5 minute video chats. After this you’ll be prompted to like/pass on that person. Once you’ve made your decision, the video feed will refresh with your next date: this will continue until you’ve met everyone.
6) At the end of all the dates, you will find your matches under the ‘Connections’ tab on your profile. There you can chat more, exchange contact info and build things out from there!