Isodate’s Toronto Virtual Speed Dating – Swipe Less, Date More
January 23 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
About this Event
Isodate is pleased to welcome back our ever-popular Toronto Virtual Speed Dating Event.
No swiping endlessly, just real dates with real with elite single individuals across your city…all from the comfort of your own home. We’re talking speed dating, ONLINE!
Using our state-of-the-art Virtual Speed Dating Platform, singles will get 3-5 minute video dates with potential matches, with the option to like/pass after each one. It’s fun, easy to take part, and unlike anything you’ve ever done before.
Best part? There’s no Zoom/downloads needed! All you need is a laptop and Google Chrome.
Who’s it for:
Elite single men and women from the Toronto (and surrounding) area, in the applicable age groups (listed below), who want to rehumanize their dating experience.
Sunday 23rd January, 2022
Men & Women 22-30: 7.30 PM EST
Men & Women 30-40: 9 PM EST
What do I need:
-An internet connection
– Your device of choice (we recommend using a laptop/computer, and the Google Chrome Browser)
– A smile and an open attitude
How do I participate:
1) Purchase your ticket here.
Full instructions are attached to your ticket confirmation, so please check under ‘More Information’ for all details.
2) Click on the link and create your profile before the event begins.
3) Join the event at least 10 minutes before the specified time if the event you want to join. Late entries may result in events being missed, so please be on time.
4) Start dating! You’ll get 3-5 mins with each person, before being prompted to like/pass (anonymously) at the end.
5) Our platform will automatically refresh your next date, continuing until you have met all potential matches.
6) At the end of all the dates, head back to your profile where you’ll find your ‘Connections’. You’ll then be able to message these matches, chatting more before exchanging information…it’s that simple!
How much is it?
$10 – the best price online!
Please give us a like on Facebook and on IG to stay tuned for more